Wanted Posters are an item in When Heroes Unite: The Next Generation used by the Beaurau Of Conquest to inform the public and a Bounty Hunter or so of their enemies. They are given to the main 12 of the series and their various comrades.
In formation on the posters determine the following:
Often meaning that the person is wanted to be one of the following:
- Dead or Alive
- Don't Care
- Just don't let him kill you (Jade)
The Bounty is a comon feature which puts a price on a characters head. the higher the bounty, the more dangerous the character is concidered.
Conciderations are a method of telling how dangerous the character is. This is to the following:
- Superfluous: Least dangerous of them all.
- Minority: Troublemaker
- Minor Threat: 6th degree criminal.
- Moderate Threat: 5th degree criminal.
- Major Threat: 4th degree criminal.
- Severe Threat: 3rd degree criminal.
- Dangerous (The term "Armed and" will often be added to those with weaponry): 2nd degree criminal.
- AURGH, WHAT WAS I THINKING!? MOMMY!: 1st degree criminal, normally given to the most powerful of the main 12, but other characters (Pinkie Pie, for example) managed to get this dangerous to the B.O.C.
- Custom Considerations: Special for certain people who are considered higher then the previous consideration.
- Dynamite: A special consideration for Claudia.
- Priority 1: That Honor goes to Jade.
Mainly to be information of what the character did to get a wanted poster.
Dos and Don'tsEdit
Information on how to capture.
Giving information of the character and a fair warning.